The Town of Middleton depends on volunteers to serve on boards and committees. Positions become available throughout the year. Generally, no special expertise is required - only that the volunteers use good common sense and be willing to act in the best interests of the community. Candidates for new appointments or where multiple applicants seek the seat will be notified when the appointment is taking place and are strongly encouraged to attend that Select Board meeting.
If you have some time, energy and a desire to help your town, there are two ways to submit your interest for appointment:
1. Complete the Appointment Request Form and upload a copy of your resume as indicated.
2. Complete a Talent Bank Application and email to Jackie Bresnahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
48 S Main Street
Middleton, MA 01949
Current vacancies as of March 22, 2023:
- Board of Appeals - Alternate - 1 year term - 1 open seat
- Industrial & Commercial Design Review Committee - Alternates - 3-year term – 2 seats
- Municipal Property Tax Relief – 3-year term – 1 seat