Council on Aging
Click on Link to NEWSLETTER:Nov/Dec 2022
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Letter to Participants
- Online Learning Resources for Seniors
- Respite Resources
- Extra Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Covid-19 Testing Scam Flyer
- More Covid-19 Testing Scams
Receive email updates: Would you like to receive the latest updates from the Council on Aging right in your inbox? If so please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: EMAIL UPDATES.
DONATIONS OF EYE GLASS ACCEPTED on behalf of The Lions Club.
DONATIONS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS ACCEPTED.
Donations can be dropped off to our white drop off box on the side of our building.
We achieve our mission by:
- Advocacy via design and implementation of appropriate community based services
- Serving as a sponsor of various programs, including social, nutritional, legal, financial, health related, mobility related, educational
- Gathering and disseminating resource information vital to the well-being of elders and their caregivers
- Keeping the general public and governing bodies aware of and supportive of the needs of our senior citizens
- Promotion of programs that involve both physical and cognitive development