Council on Aging
SAVE THE DATE! Thanksgiving Celebration
November 14, 2019
The mission of the Town of Middleton MA Council on Aging and Senior Center is to enhance and promote the best quality of life for elders in our community. By treating those we serve with respect, dignity, and interest, we strive to foster self-fulfillment and independence.
We achieve our mission by:
- Advocacy via design and implementation of appropriate community based services
- Serving as a sponsor of various programs, including social, nutritional, legal, financial, health related, mobility related, educational
- Gathering and disseminating resource information vital to the well-being of elders and their caregivers
- Keeping the general public and governing bodies aware of and supportive of the needs of our senior citizens
- Promotion of programs that involve both physical and cognitive development
Our vision is to provide a comfortable and welcoming environment, whether in our building or through our other outreach venues. We support the rights and expectations of older adults through social participation, workforce training and placement, community involvement. We continuously strive to offer a wide variety of programs offering numerous benefits.