- Council on Aging
Council on Aging
Latest Newsletter from The Council on Aging
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
For the latest information regarding vaccinations visit:
- Letter to Participants
- Call for Volunteers
- New SNAP info
- Online Learning Resources for Seniors
- Respite Resources
- Extra Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Telephone Scam Warning
- Covid-19 Testing Scam Flyer
- More Covid-19 Testing Scams
- COA FACEBOOK PAGE
LINK TO MIDDLETON SENIOR / VETERANS TAX WORK OFF PROGRAM
Receive email updates: Would you like to receive the latest updates from the Council on Aging right in your inbox? If so please Email email@example.com with Subject Line: EMAIL UPDATES.
DONATIONS OF EYE GLASS ACCEPTED on behalf of The Lions Club.
DONATIONS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS ACCEPTED.
Donations can be dropped off to our white drop off box on the side of our building.
The mission of the Town of Middleton MA Council on Aging and Senior Center is to enhance and promote the best quality of life for elders in our community. By treating those we serve with respect, dignity, and interest, we strive to foster self-fulfillment and independence.
We achieve our mission by:
- Advocacy via design and implementation of appropriate community based services
- Serving as a sponsor of various programs, including social, nutritional, legal, financial, health related, mobility related, educational
- Gathering and disseminating resource information vital to the well-being of elders and their caregivers
- Keeping the general public and governing bodies aware of and supportive of the needs of our senior citizens
- Promotion of programs that involve both physical and cognitive development
Vision StatementOur vision is to provide a comfortable and welcoming environment, whether in our building or through our other outreach venues. We support the rights and expectations of older adults through social participation, workforce training and placement, community involvement. We continuously strive to offer a wide variety of programs offering numerous benefits.